In pursuance of Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Personal Data (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”), we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data (name, surname, email address and any further Personal Data indicated in the message) (the “Data”) by you spontaneously provided filling out the contact format on the website www.landsrl.com (the “Website”) will respect the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Please note that this Policy also contains the information required by art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter “GDPR”), which will become applicable in all the Member States of the European Union and belonging to the European Economic Area from May 25, 2018.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller of Personal Data is TOTAL SOLUTION INTERIORS S.R.L (with registered office in Cantù (CO) – 22063 – Via Spluga n. 52 e P.IVA 02717520130 (hereinafter TSI s.r.l. o “us”). TSI s.r.l. is responsible for the legitimate and correct processing of your Data.
- The purposes of Personal Data Processing
The Data provided will be processed by the Data Controller in pursuance of the Privacy Code and according to the GDRP for the following purposes:
- i) to respond to your request for information and/or contact, also by sending communications relating to it;
- ii) your prior express consent, to send you, exclusively by e-mail, newsletters of an informative / advertising nature, commercial communications and invitations to events organized by the owner or by the companies of the Group.
- DataProcessing Arrangements – Time-limits for storing the Data.
– Data will be processed using both paper and electronic means.
– Your Personal Data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to execute your request for information and / or contact. Once the maximum Data retention period has elapsed, they will be automatically deleted or made anonymous.
- Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the Users may be disclosed to the employees and / or collaborators of the Controller in charge of managing the Site and the requests of the Users.
These subjects, who have been instructed to do so by the Owner pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulations, will process the User’s data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement and in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided by the applicable law and internal policies.
The personal data of the Users may also be disclosed to third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller as “External Processors”, such as, for example, IT and logistic service providers functional to the operation of the Website, outsourcing or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants.
Users have the right to obtain a list of any data controllers appointed by the Data Controller, upon request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 4 below.
- Data Subjects’ Rights
– According to article 7 of the Privacy Code and according to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
- a) You have the right to ask the Data Controller to access your Personal Data, correct or delete them or limit the processing of your Data or to oppose the processing of your Data, in addition to the right to Data portability;
- b) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority on garanteprivacy.it;
- c) any corrections or cancellations or limitations on the processing carried out upon your request – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by us to each of the recipients to whom your Data may have been sent in accordance with this information.
– The exercise of the preceding rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free. To this end, you can contact the Data Controller by:
- sending a registered letter with return receipt to the owner’s office (Cantù (CO) – 22063, Via Spluga 52;
- sending a fax to the number 0317091900;
- sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com
- sending a PEC message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Owner is not responsible for updating all links that can be viewed in this Notice, therefore whenever a link is not functional and / or updated, Users acknowledge and accept that they must always refer to the document and / or section of the websites referred to by this link.