Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
Types of cookies we use
All cookies necessary to display our website and allow it to function properly.
They are used to ensure and facilitate the normal navigation and use of the site. Allowing us, for example, to authenticate (login), remember some criteria such as language preference or to collect some aggregate information on users. Technical cookies may be temporary (session length) or persist over time, even for months (permanent). Disabling them compromises the effective use of some services (preset login, topics read, etc. …).
Technical cookies include those used for analysis and performance. They collect and analyze traffic and anonymous use of the website. These cookies do not identify the user but they do allow us to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling these cookies will not cause any loss of functionality.
This site uses technical cookies.
These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your navigation experience. This site does not use profiling cookies for its own purposes.
While visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site (“owners”), and from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”). A typical example is the external services provided by Google Analytics; this refers to parts of the page visited that are generated by third-party sites and integrated into the host’s web page. This site uses third-party cookies.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below for each browser you use:
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Options
- Click the tab ‘Under the Hood’, find the section ‘Privacy’, and select the “Content Settings”
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’, then click on ‘Privacy’
- To enable cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on the gear icon at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
- Click on ‘Protection’, select the option ‘block third-party cookies for advertising’
- Click on ‘Save’
How to manage cookies on a Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
- Scroll down until you see “Cookies” under Receiving Files
- Select the option ‘Do not ask’
Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
- Click on ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
- Select “Only from the site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”
- Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy and Security’
- Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating website’
- Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select “Settings”
- Then select “Preferences”, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Then select ‘Accept cookies’
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address but not your name or other identifying information) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the site’s owners and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
You can prevent Google’s detection of a cookie that is generated as a result of and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this plugin for the browser: http: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en